Analyzing the song "Nobody" by: Casting Crowns ft. Matthew West, blog by: Brandee Marie Darden! Date: Monday, May 6th, 2024!

                                     Analyzing the song "Nobody" by: Casting Crowns ft. Matthew West, blog by: Brandee Marie Darden! Date: Monday, May 6th, 2024! 

Intro to my blog! 

Well, hello my Blogger Dreamers! It's your girl aka the Blogger Queen herself, Brandee here and welcome back to an all new weekly blog episode where I blog three times a week about anything that comes to mind whether it is about my poems or songs that I enjoy listening to! Happy Monday or in other countries, Happy Tuesday! How are y'all doing today? I hope and pray that my Blogger Dreamers are doing okay and well! Whatever it is dragging y'all down or whatever it is bothering y'all, just know that y'all are loved and I love y'all more than anything because I care about y'all so much! Before I get into this week's blog episodes, here is a recap of last week's blog episodes! On my 1st blog page, Monday I talked about the song "Good Times Go By Too Fast" by: Dylan Scott, blog by: Brandee Marie Darden! I am not going to lie, time is a thief a lot of the times! When you are watching your kids grow up or you having a good time with the people who you love, you don't want time being wasted but when time goes by too fast, you blink and time goes by too fast! Don't waste time with the people who care about you because those people care about you and they love you! On Wednesday, I talked about what I learned over the years? One of the things that I learned over the 26 years that I have been alive is true friendships! True friendships are rare to find but once you find them, you want to keep them and never let them go! I am blessed to have true friendships in my life and I feel blessed! On Friday, I talked about my poem "Looking back". I feel like the only time you should look back is when you feel like you did a good job! For me, I feel like I have grown a lot and I feel like I never gave up because no matter how many people hurt me, I never let them hurt me! If y'all haven't read these blogs and would love to check them out, you can check them out at "brandeemariedarden.blogspot.com". I love y'all! On this week's blog episodes, I will be talking about the song "Nobody" by Casting Crowns ft. Matthew West, blog by: Brandee Marie Darden, what quotes describe my life, and what 3 things make me weak? Stay tuned for this week's blog episodes and now, without any further ado, let's get our blogging thinking caps on and get this blog episode started! Shall we? We shall! 

Talking about today's blog episode! Why did I choose to talk about today's blog episode? What is this week's song of the week? Why did I choose this song for the week? 

For today's blog episode, I will be analyzing the song "Nobody" by: Casting Crowns ft. Matthew West, blog by: Brandee Marie Darden! In this blog episode, I will be talking about when I listen to this song, what comes to mind? Why does that thing come to mind? When I think about the lyrics, what does the lyrics mean to me? Why does the lyrics mean to me? How did God save me? Why did God save me like that? Why did I choose to talk about today's blog episode? The reason why I choose to talk about today's blog episode is because when I listen to this song, it became a part of my life and I am just a nobody who loves to worship God and praise in Jesus name! Jesus died for my sins and everyone else around me as well! What is this week's song of the week? For this week's song of the week, I chose "Nobody" by: Casting Crowns ft. Matthew West! I absolutely love this song so much and I am a nobody who loves to worship God and praise Jesus name! Why did I choose this song for the week? I choose this song for the week because I love my God and I love Jesus! Jesus died for my sins and everyone else's sins as well! 

What lyrics stand out to me? Why does those lyrics stand out to me? 

What lyrics stand out to me? The lyrics that stand out to me is "Cause I'm just a nobody
Trying to tell everybody
All about somebody who saved my soul
Ever since You rescued me
You gave my heart a song to sing
I'm living for the world to see 
Nobody but Jesus
I'm living for the world to see
Nobody but Jesus( come on, crew)". When I see these lyrics as a stand out to me, I am a nobody who wants to share about Jesus and share the gospel! God has helped me in so many ways and he sent his darling son to die on the cross for our sins! We should let the whole world know that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and we need to let everyone know that he did and we need to let anyone know that God is an awesome God! Why does those lyrics stand out to me? The reason why those lyrics stand out to me because I am a nobody who wants to tell someone that Jesus saved my soul and God helped me as well! You can share the Gospel with someone because they can go to Jesus! 

What comes to mind? 

When I listen to this song, what comes to mind? When I listen to this song, the thought that comes to my mind is I'm a nobody who is trying to tell everyone that God sent his only begotten son to die for our sins! We need to share the gospel with the people who don't know him and we need people to see that Jesus saved us and we need to see that God changed our lives for the better! God knows what you are going through and let God help you because if you let God help you, he will help you! Let him help you! You are a somebody who wants to share the Gospel and share that Jesus did I for us and we need to turn to God and Jesus!


Why?

Why does that thing come to mind? The reason why the thought of I'm a nobody who is trying to tell everyone that God sent his only begotten son to die for our sins because Jesus did do that! He went to mount Calvary and went to die on the cross! He was crucified and on the 3rd day, he rose again from the dead! He died and rose again! This world is really scary and without Jesus or God, I don't know where I would be! Through sad and scary times, God has helped me through everything and I am a nobody who wants to share about Jesus and one day, I would go to door to door to share about the Gospel because reading the Bible has helped so much!

What does the lyrics mean to me? 

When I think about the lyrics, what does the lyrics mean to me? When I think about lyrics, I think before I believed in Jesus and that God led me to Jesus, I was a nobody but now, I am a somebody who wants to spread and share the Bible! When I read the Bible and I think about what Jesus went through when he was on the cross, not only it broke my heart but it made think that we need to appreciate Jesus because while he was on the cross, he was thinking about us! God didn't have to send his son on the cross but he did because God cares about! God send his only son and for that, I am thanking God for doing that! I used to be a nobody who believed in God in my head not my heart, but now I am a somebody who is willing to share the Bible with someone one day! 


Why?

Why does the lyrics mean to me? The reason why the lyrics mean to me is because I believed in God in my head but on March 15th, 2023, everything changed for me when I share that I believe in God and that Jesus died for me! I am a nobody who wants to tell people about my Jesus and my God! We live in a scary world but with Jesus and God on my side, I feel safe because I know they will protect me and they will protect y'all as well! Believe that they will protect you and help you! God will never throw things in your face or Jesus wouldn't betrayed you! I am a somebody who will share the Gospel for the people who don't know who is God or Jesus! I am a somebody and I love my God and Jesus!

God saved me? 

How did God save me? There are so many ways that God saved me but the way that God save me was from the evil thoughts in my head! I have been dealing with evil thoughts in my head but with God, he reminded me that I am worthy and I am good enough! God will never throw things in your face like people have done to you! God will help you and help you get through difficult times! He wouldn't leave you in the dirt! Don't let the evil thoughts take over and let God help you!

Why? 

Why did God save me like that? The reason why God saved me is because God saw my worth when no one else did! Instead of people would nick pick on what I am doing wrong or making feel like crap about myself, God told me to keep trying and I kept trying from this point forward! There has been times where I would want to give up but I kept pushing through because God would want me to keep pushing forward! God would want me to not quit because he cares about me and I know that he does! God cares about y'all as well! Don't forget that!

In closing/ Tip of the day! 

In closing, God cares about everyone in this world! God will never stop caring about everyone in the world! Jesus died for us and while he was on the cross, he was thinking about us! When I listen to the song "Nobody" by Casting Crowns ft. Matthew West, I think about how I am nobody who wants to share the Gospel with people who I come in contact with and I feel like this song hits me a lot! God is there for us and he will never stop caring about everyone! God sees your troubles and what you are going through because he sees everything! Here is my tip of the day! My tip of the day is God sees your worth and if he sees how worthy you are, don't give up because he is what you are going through but he wants you to keep going! Keep going and don't give up! I love y'all so much!

Well, hello my Blogger Dreamers! It's your girl aka the Blogger Queen herself, Brandee here to remind everyone that y'all just reached the end of today's blog episode for today! God knows how worthy that you are and while Jesus was the cross, he was thinking about us and we should give him the praise because he gave up his life for us! God sent his son to die on the cross for us! God wouldn't care about us if he didn't care about sending his son to die! With Jesus, he rose on the 3rd day! For today's bible verse of the day, it goes something like this: in Psalm 9:1, it says "I will praise you, o Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all your marvelous works". I love this Bible verse a lot because God is doing marvelous works in your life! You may not know what you are doing with your life but God does know what he is doing and he will lead you to the right direction! Believe in him! I love y'all and I pray that everyone will have a good day or had a good day! Always remember: "Dream big! Don't give up on your dreams" and I will see y'all on the next blog episode where I will be talking about what quotes describe my life? Stay tuned! Happy Monday or in other countries, Happy Tuesday! This Blogger Queen is out! Peace! ☮✌💖

Today's Bible verse of the day! I love this Bible verse a lot because I will praise the Lord's name and thank him for doing a lot in my life because I don't know where I would be without him! God is amazing and he would do marvelous works in your life as well! 


Lyrics to "Nobody" by: Casting Crowns ft. Matthew West! These lyrics stand out to me because Jesus saved my soul and he rescued me from things that I couldn't rescue myself! Let Jesus rescue you!


"When You Have Faith
In God, You Don't Have 
To Worry About The 
Future. You Just
Know It's All In His
Hands. You Just Go To 
And Do Your Best".
-Elder Bryan. I absolutely love this quote because when you have faith in God, there is nothing to worry about because it is all in God's hands! God is taking care of it as I am typing this! Let God take care of it and don't worry about it! 


"If You Have Faith In God, 
If You Believe That God
Can Use You, If You Are
Willing To Take A Step Of 
Faith Here And There,
Then God Can Do
Incredible Things
Through You".
-Greg Laurie. I couldn't agree with this quote even more because God is able to use you somewhere whether it is helping people out or praying for those people in your life or in a school! God can use you! God can use everyone! Have faith in God!


To end this blog episode, here is this week's song of the week! I chose "Nobody" by Casting Crowns, ft. Matthew West! I love this song so much because I am a nobody that Jesus saved and rescued me from dangerous times in my life! He can do the same thing if you just believe in Jesus and God as well! 


Comments